32 - 40 hours — Utrecht
We are an e-health startup and digital agency from Utrecht and might be looking for you to work on our customer projects and our own e-health solutions.
Customer projects are covered under the IGNE-brand. We work for healthcare organizations, but also for startups from other sectors. A selection of what you can expect:
A hybrid app for the Chinese market in which you can build up a wine collection in cellars in Europe, the development of a large-scale IT media platform and continu to develop the community platform Mingly that connects its users by letting them swipe through profile cards.
Our other brand, Amulet, develops e-health products because we believe software has the power to improve people's lives. Certainly at healthcare and social institutions, software is not the first thing they think of to help people. We believe this is a missed opportunity. We put time, attention and passion into software so that the institution can spend twice as much time, attention and passion on their people.
We work in most of our projects with PHP and JS frameworks and together with the team we look for the best framework for each job. Three examples:
• Vue frontend
• Node.js backend
• Laravel Livewire full-stack framework
• External services, such as TokBox video API and our own ANT media server
• Laravel backend
• Frontend JS, SCSS, Blade templates
• Many external services, such as Coconut (video conversion), Pusher (push notifications & realtime features for in-app chat and notifications) and many Amazon-integrations.
We are located in Dotslash: the hub for start-ups and scale-ups in Utrecht, 10 minutes by bike from Utrecht Central Station. We have a large office here where we hang out on Fridays for a drink or a game of Mario Kart. You can often find us at the ping-pong tables or in the restaurant.
You might want to apply for our job in the Netherlands. There are several requirements that apply to everyone. Find out which requirements these are.
Do I need a visa and what if I haven't got one?
You need a residence permit to work in the Netherlands.
If you haven't got one, you must apply for a permit, in which IGNE can act as visa-sponsor. Read more about this below:
Applying for a visa, what do I need?
To start a valid passport or other travel document and you do not pose a danger to public order or national security. For working at IGNE you also need an evaluated (foreign) diploma.
What kind of diploma do I need?
A diploma from a designated foreign educational institution.
Which ranking lists by publisher are used to determine whether I qualify with my foreign degree?
• Times Higher Education: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2022/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats and https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/by-subject.
• Quacquarelli Symonds: https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2022 and https://www.topuniversities.com/subject-rankings/2022.
• ShanghaiRanking Consultancy: http://www.shanghairanking.com/rankings/arwu/2022 and http://www.shanghairanking.com/rankings/gras/2022.
Which conditions must be met to qualify with a foreign degree?
• Your educational institution must be listed in the top 200 of the aforementioned general ranking lists or ranking lists by subject of at least 2 of the 3 aforementioned publishers;
• Your educational institution must be listed in the top 200 of these ranking lists on the date you completed your study programme or PhD;
• The ranking list(s) by subject in which your educational institution is/are listed in the top 200 must relate to your field of study or research.
You have got
Honest. We are critical, do not mince words and provide a substantiated expert opinion, taking the budget into account.
Curious. We work passionately, are naturally curious, do not stare blindly at what we already know, but look for new solutions.
Targeted. We work purposefully with a focus on utility and usability.
after meeting the requirements